Dear JLSA Members and Friends,
Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19, and we know that now, more than ever, is the time for us to stand united and support each other and our San Antonio community. The safety of our League Members is our top priority, and the following changes have been made:
- All events for the remainder of the League year have been cancelled or moved online.
- Admissions for the 2020-2021 League year have been extended.
- The deadline for paying 2020-2021 dues has been extended until June 15.
- The JLSA Office will be closed until further notice, and our staff will continue to work remotely during our regular business hours. They can be reached by calling (210) 225-1861.
- We are continuing our Centennial Campaign, Paving New Paths, in support of children’s mental wellness. To learn more and support this campaign, visit the Paving New Paths webpage.
The Board of Directors is continuing to monitor the situation, and will make any additional changes deemed necessary for the safety and well-being of our Membership, community, and supporters. We urge everyone to stay safe and remain hopeful during this time.
2019-2020 Board of Directors
COMMUNITY HEALTH RESOURCES
RESOURCES FOR KIDS AND TEENS