Member Credits Explained
Member Credits Explained!
JLSA is pleased to offer members the flexible member credit program again this year. Designed to offer league members with a variety of community and in-league experiences, there is something for everyone, including:
- Holiday Ole Market shifts (October 19-22, 2011)
- Met Opera shifts
- Goodwill “Julia’s Attic” shifts (February, 25, 2012)
- Sustainer Luncheon (September 13, 2011)
- Volunteer Extraordinaire shifts
- Prospective Member Information Night shifts
- Fete du Cuvee (March 3, 2012)
- Various training opportunities throughout the year
- Select SA Works shifts
- Kids in the Kitchen events
Membership credits are offered during the day and in the evening, during the week and on the weekends. The number of credits a member must complete is determined by their number of years of service to the league.
- Active Elite members (9+ years of service) need only complete one credit per year.
- Active preferred members (6-9 years of service) need to complete two credits
- Actives (1-5 years) need to complete three credits
- New members need to complete two credits, which must be fulfilled through Holiday Ole
Years of service include the new member (provisional) year. All active members, regardless of their years of service, are highly encouraged to complete at least one of the credits with Holiday Ole, to show support of our biggest fundraiser.
Sign up for member credits will begin in August and there will be plenty for members to choose from throughout the year. To sign up, go to the members only section of the web site and click on Member Credit Sign Up. It is that easy!