2020-2021 Recruitment Season
Join the Junior League of San Antonio, Inc.
With more than 95 years of service, the Junior League of San Antonio (JLSA) provides trained volunteers, develops the potential of women, and improves our community. All women are encouraged to join!
Our 2020-21 Recruitment Season will be open from November 1, 2019 to March 15, 2020. The recruitment season will begin with “Getting to Know the JLSA” Prospective Member meetings. While these events are not mandatory, they are information sessions that provide an opportunity for prospective members to meet League members; learn more about the history, mission, and values of the League; and better understand the membership requirements and application process.
We want to make the member process as easy as possible. Please contact email@example.com at any time if you have questions about joining the JLSA!
Steps to Joining JLSA
- Meet eligibility criteria
- RSVP and Attend Prospective Member Event (Optional)
- Complete and Submit Application by March 15, 2020
- Attend New Member Reception in April 2020
Membership Eligibility Criteria
- Any woman is invited to join who meets these requirements:
- You must be at least 23 years of age by March 31, 2020 (no maximum age to join)
- Reside in Bexar County or its contiguous counties (or will you at the time of admittance)
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
Already a Member of the Junior League and want to transfer into our League? Please contact our Corresponding Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 18, 2019 at 12:09 pm