With more than 97 years of service, the Junior League of San Antonio (JLSA) provides trained volunteers, develops the potential of women, and improves our community. All women are encouraged to join!
Steps to Joining JLSA
- Meet eligibility criteria
- You must be at least 23 years of age by March 31, 2021 (no maximum age to join)
- Reside in Bexar County or its contiguous counties (or will you at the time of admittance)
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Create an account
- RSVP and Attend Prospective Member Event (Optional)
- They are information sessions that provide an opportunity for prospective members to meet League members; learn more about the history, mission, and values of the League; and better understand the membership requirements and application process.
- Complete and Submit Application by April 1, 2021
- Pay $30 New Member Fee by April 15, 2021 (Non-refundable)
- Attend the New Member Reception–date and time to be determined in April of 2021
We want to make the application process as easy as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have questions about joining the JLSA!
Already a Member of the Junior League and want to transfer into our League? Please contact our Corresponding Secretary at email@example.com.
Last updated: September 2, 2020 at 12:44 pm