2018-19 RECRUITMENT SEASON
JOIN THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF SAN ANTONIO, INC.
New Member Applications were open from November 1, 2017 – March 1, 2018
With more than 90 years of service, the Junior League of San Antonio (JLSA) provides trained volunteers, develops the potential of women, and improves our community. All women are encouraged to join!
Our 2018-19 Recruitment Season will open in the Fall of 2018!! The recruitment season begins each fall with “Getting to Know the JLSA” Prospective Member meetings. While these events are not mandatory, they are information sessions that provide an opportunity for prospective members to meet League members; learn more about the history, mission and values of the League; and better understand the membership requirements and application process.
We want to make the member process as easy as possible. Please contact email@example.com at any time if you have questions about joining the JLSA!
Steps to Joining the JLSA
- Meet eligibility criteria
- RSVP and Attend Prospective Member Event (Optional)
- Complete and Submit Application by March 1, 2018
- Attend New Member Social in April 2018
Membership Eligibility Criteria
- Any woman is invited to join who meets these requirements:
- You must be at least 23 years of age by March 31, 2018 (no maximum age to join)
- Reside in Bexar County or its contiguous counties (or will you at the time of admittance)
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
Already a Member of the Junior League and want to transfer into our League? Please contact our Corresponding Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 9, 2018 at 9:31 am